Post by erinshelley21 on May 15, 2017 14:35:32 GMT -5
1. I got 3 out of the 5 PiYo workouts done last week so it was a start. I was incredibly sore by the time Friday rolled around and couldn't work up the motivation to get the others done. Saturday and Sunday were pretty busy too so that didn't help. 2. 5 PiYo workouts. I'll be satisfied with 4 too. I'm trying to be realistic about fitting exercise in when I have a 2 month old that doesn't STTN yet and an H that is gone 3 nights a week. 3. Keep my food choices in check after tonight. Celebrating a friends birthday in a little bit. I forgot to order cereal when I got groceries so that will help hopefully. 4. My wedding ring fits 90% of the time. Bonus: Sit ups or v-sits. After 3 pilonidal cysts my tailbone can't take all that pressure.
Post by mustardseed2007 on May 15, 2017 15:00:32 GMT -5
1. How did last week go? Good. I did all my workouts this week. It was also my first week to really hit it after having been on vacation followed by being very sick with some kind of stomach virus. Sadly, after 2 weeks off my swimming has taken a really nasty hit. Everything else is pretty ok though.
2. What are your work out goals for the week? Number? Type? To follow my training peaks schedule. I don't have my workouts from my coach yet but I'm guessing that I'll be running 2-3x; biking 2-3x; and swimming 3x; and doing some core work and strength.
3. What are your food goals for the week? This is kind of tricky. I had gotten back on WW but it not really working so well. I'm looking at this Metabolic Efficiency Training diet thing as a possibility but I'm kind of on the fence.
4. Any non-scale victories? First open water swim of the season on Sunday and I didn't die.
What is the exercise you hate the most, but need to do? Push ups.
I actually had gotten good at them, and then I stopped doing them so much. Now I'm back to doing them and they are hard again and so I hate them.
1. How did last week go? Not great, my back was killing me all week so I did very little than what I needed to do. Did have a re-exam at the chiro and too new x-rays to try and figure out why my low back/pelvis isn't responding. I have a larger lift and he is trying a couple different adjustments to see if I respond. The bigger lift is taking a lot more time to get used to The good was I did great staying away from the sweets!
2. What are your work out goals for the week? Number? Type? Before Friday I would like to get in at least 2 more walks as I got a good walk in over the weekend.
3. What are your food goals for the week? Stay out of the sweets and portion control. This includes the 13 hours of continuing ed this weekend.
4. Any non-scale victories? The dress I have on today feels looser and isn't as constricting so maybe eating better is helping.
What is the exercise you hate the most, but need to do? Anything core related!
Post by erinshelley21 on May 15, 2017 19:58:22 GMT -5
tas1883 I know you hate core related exercises, but they might help your lower back. In 13 years my back never felt better than it did when I was focusing on strengthening my core. I was in PT and doing piyo.
1. I cannot seem to do my PT exercises twice every day. Once. Ugh.
2. PT is all I can do - leg lifts, hamstring stretches and quad tightening. I'm losing my mind.
3. Continue to stay level. I am still at 130.5 - which was my goal weight - with three weeks of zero activity and lots of travel and celebrations. That makes me think I need to drop five more pounds (for my build and height I "should" be 125, that just seems crazy).
Post by erinshelley21 on May 16, 2017 10:14:29 GMT -5
2chatter, I think I need those shorts! I wouldn't worry too much about the 5 extra pounds. I read something a while back that said the extra 5lbs is you living your life... parties, ice cream with your kids, drinks with your girlfriends, etc.
1. During the week was great, and this weekend wasn't awful despite the crap I ate, since we walked a ton! 2. 2x run, 2x video, try to walk a couple times (one run already done!) 3. Track calories and stay within my goal. 4. I thought of one this weekend, but promptly forgot.... Bonus: Running. It's a love/hate thing.
Then Comes Family, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising
program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.